- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you can't find answers to your questions, please call us on 01392 340355 and we'll be happy to answer your queries.
- What devices do you recover from?
- Can you recover my data?
- Is there a charge for diagnosing my media?
- What will the assessment tell me?
- How long will the data recovery process take?
- How do I verify the data before I pay?
- How will I get my data back?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I send my media to you?
What devices do you recover from?
We recover data from internal and external hard drives, solid state devices, all types of memory cards, RAID, Multiple Disk Arrays running any operating system including virtual machines.
Can you recover my data?
On average the chances are high for a recovery. Our success percentages vary from month to month but normally our success rates are 90-95%. The chances of success depend on the type of damage:
- Software damage including firmware damage, formatted or deleted file systems – 99% recovery rate.
- Mechanical damage providing there is no media damage on disk platters – 90% recovery rate.
Below is a common scenario that may be less successful:
- Media/physical damage on disk platters.
- Media has been professionally wiped.
- Raid disks that have two or more disks that have platter damage.
- Water of fire damage.
Is there a charge for diagnosing your media?
We don’t charge a fee for diagnosing your media.
What will the assessment tell me?
Diagnosing your media will tell you what the problem is with your media and what percentage of data we expect to recover. We give you the results over the phone and also by email.
How long will the data recovery process take?
On our standard service the recovery process takes one day to diagnose the media and further one-two days to complete the recovery work. We also have a critical recovery service which takes around 24 hours to run a recovery job from start to finish.
How do I verify the data before I pay?
We send you a file listing and screenshots so that you can verify the files that have been recovered. We will also advise what percentage of data has been recovered in case it is a partial recovery which rarely happens.
How will I get my data back?
30 GB and under we will upload your data for download. Over 30GB we will backup your data to an external hard drive and send back on a next day delivery service.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment with credit card, debit card, bank transfer or cheque. Please note cheque payment takes one week to clear.
How do I send my media to you?
You can drop of your media in person at any of our locations. Simply fill in a booking in form at Regus reception and leave media at reception. You can also post in your media to us. If you are posting media into us, package media carefully and if sending by Royal Mail send by Special Delivery or Signed for Service.